Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dynamic Content (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t80116-dynamic-content.html)

T Cordon 06-09-2004 05:44 PM

Dynamic Content

I want to load part of the content in a .aspx page that I have to get from
an external HTM how could I do this?

Thanks for your help

Curt_C [MVP] 06-09-2004 06:31 PM

Re: Dynamic Content

this is the classic ASP method but I am sure there is a similar method in
..NET
http://www.darkfalz.com/1068

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

Raterus 06-09-2004 06:36 PM

Re: Dynamic Content

Easiest way is to use an include file, or if you want to stray away from that, you could use a textreader to read the html file and insert the contents into a literal control.