Velocity Reviews

-   -   Reading current connection value from performance counters into ASP page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t800812-reading-current-connection-value-from-performance-counters-into-asp-page.html)

Mayhul 03-03-2006 01:15 PM

Reading current connection value from performance counters into ASP page

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find information about Reading current
connection value from performance counters into ASP page. I wanted to
know how I can call the current connection value in my ASP page
Thanks
Mayhul

Mayhul 03-06-2006 01:45 PM

Re: Reading current connection value from performance counters into ASP page

Dim WebPerf, n
Set WebPerf =
GetObject("winmgmts:root\cimv2:Win32_PerfRawData_W 3SVC_WebService.Name='_Total'")

n = WebPerf.CurrentAnonymousUsers
Response.Write "Current number of users on this server:" & n