Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASPX load a page in the boy section (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t800573-aspx-load-a-page-in-the-boy-section.html)

De kessť 02-03-2006 07:52 PM

ASPX load a page in the boy section

I have 2 ASPX files. One is the main, the other a smaller one which is the
center part of the main ASP file.

Now, how do I load the 2nd ASP into the first one?

Bob Barrows [MVP] 02-03-2006 08:02 PM

Re: ASPX load a page in the boy section

De kessť wrote:
> I have 2 ASPX files. One is the main, the other a smaller one which
> is the center part of the main ASP file.

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "boy" section. Are you
thinking of iframe? Google that term to see if it helps. In the meantime:

Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

De kessť 02-03-2006 08:33 PM

Re: ASPX load a page in the boy section

typo, i meant "body"