Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exporting Results from Webpage to Excel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t800564-exporting-results-from-webpage-to-excel.html)

tomslater2003@gmail.com 02-03-2006 07:20 AM

Exporting Results from Webpage to Excel

Hi! I wanted to know if there is any possibilites to export search
results of a particular webpage to excel?

I have a website where in search for a specific criteria. After
selecting the criteria, after i click on search I would be directed to
a page where the results are displayed. Now instead if i want to have
the results exported to excel instead me taken to a results page. Is
this possible?

Can any one help me on this? I dont have any idea on programming like
HTML or Visual Basic, C or C++ anything of this sort. How can i do it
in a simple way where i can unserdtand this?

Please somebody help me in this . I need this very urgently........

Please forward the solution to me at tomslater2003@gamil.com

I would eagerly waiting for your replies folks!!!

Thanks in Advance

Tom