Velocity Reviews

-   -   ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t800292-serverxmlhttp-and-impersonation.html)

Lambuz 12-21-2005 08:55 AM

ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

Hi all,
I'm trying to use a ServerXMLHTTP connection in async mode to request
Page2.asp from Page1.asp.

Both pages are inside 2 different virtual directories with Windows
Integrated Authentication but the user who requests Page2.asp is
different from user has requested Page1.asp.
The user of Page2.asp is IWAM_machine_name.

If I use ServerXMLHttp in standard mode there is no problem.

Please help me.

Best ragards

Lambuz 12-22-2005 08:30 AM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

any idea ?

please help me

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\) 12-26-2005 09:40 AM

"Lambuz" <lambu76@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1135240244.581203.124300@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> any idea ?
>
> please help me

WRite your COM component as if you were ignoring impersonation.
Then deploy your component using COM+ where you can set impersonation. As a
server library of course, so your component runs ' out of process'.

Lambuz 12-27-2005 07:00 PM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

Thx fror your answer but I think you have posted it in the wrong post.

bye

Lambuz 12-31-2005 04:47 PM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

any ideas from any body ?

please help me

Dave Anderson 01-02-2006 07:17 PM

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...c0e098b8f3.asp

--
Dave Anderson

Lambuz 01-03-2006 08:01 AM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

sorry but in your url I can't find nothing more useful than I've
already know about ServerXMLHTTP.

Please could you be more clear ?

Best Regards

Lambuz 01-04-2006 02:40 PM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

please any other ideas ?

or some more clear example ?

Egbert Nierop \(MVP for IIS\) 01-11-2006 03:23 PM

news:1135710034.061755.322740@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...
> Thx fror your answer but I think you have posted it in the wrong post.
>
> bye

My answer was correct. Is something not clear?

Lambuz 01-11-2006 04:14 PM

Re: ServerXMLHTTP and impersonation

Sorry but all your answer is not clear.

this is my originale post:
---------------------
Hi all,
I'm trying to use a ServerXMLHTTP connection in async mode to request
Page2.asp from Page1.asp.

Both pages are inside 2 different virtual directories with Windows
Integrated Authentication but the user who requests Page2.asp is
different from user has requested Page1.asp.
The user of Page2.asp is IWAM_machine_name.

If I use ServerXMLHttp in standard mode there is no problem.

Please help me.

Best ragards

This is your response:
WRite your COM component as if you were ignoring impersonation.
Then deploy your component using COM+ where you can set impersonation.
As a
server library of course, so your component runs ' out of process'.

As you can see in my post I've never written about a COM component.

Regards