Velocity Reviews

-   -   UBOUND (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t800056-ubound.html)

Eugene Anthony 11-19-2005 01:43 PM

UBOUND

<% if UBOUND(Arr) > 0 then%>

<% end if %>

I am getting the following error:

Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A000D)
Type mismatch: 'UBOUND'

How do I solve the problem. Your help is kindly appreciated.

Eugene Anthony

Evertjan. 11-19-2005 01:49 PM

Re: UBOUND

Eugene Anthony wrote on 19 nov 2005 in

> <% if UBOUND(Arr) > 0 then%>
>
> <% end if %>
>
> I am getting the following error:
>
> Error Type:
> Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A000D)
> Type mismatch: 'UBOUND'
>
> How do I solve the problem. Your help is kindly appreciated.

make arr an array

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Eugene Anthony 11-19-2005 02:04 PM

Re: UBOUND

Yes I declared it as:

Dim Arr(1)

and only when nothing is stored in Arr and when I use UBOUND(Arr) im
getting the error.

Eugene Anthony

Bob Barrows [MVP] 11-19-2005 02:45 PM

Re: UBOUND

Eugene Anthony wrote:
> Yes I declared it as:
>
> Dim Arr(1)
>
> and only when nothing is stored in Arr and when I use UBOUND(Arr) im
> getting the error.

Make sure it is an array before you use ubound:
if isarray(arr) then
if ubound(arr) > 0 then

Bob Barrows

--