Velocity Reviews

-   -   VSS on different server? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t799723-vss-on-different-server.html)

Jon Pope 10-03-2005 10:47 PM

VSS on different server?

I'm taking over an existing project. My task is to take the existing
project and move it from a 2K server to a 2K3 box. I *really* don't want to
have to install VSS on this target 2K3 server just to get VSS integration
for any future work. I've looked online, and this is the best article I've
read regarding how to perform the integration of an ASP app to a remote VSS
server:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I'm hoping someone out there can point me
to more clear instructions.

Cheers, Jon