Velocity Reviews

-   -   -260C centigrade problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t799680-260-c-centigrade-problem.html)

Jayesh 09-28-2005 01:19 PM

-260C centigrade problem

Hello...I am using xp_smtpsendmail procedure in order to send mail for
my web base application.
But when i sent -260C user will get -260$B!k(BC. which is scrap.

Please give me some idea if anybody have overcome through this problem.

Welcome your suggestion.

Thanks,
Jayesh Patel

Jayesh 09-28-2005 01:31 PM

Re: -260C centigrade problem

problem with google also
-260C i have pasted but is showing junk char in place of
centigrade..junk chars will converted into centigrade .

so i m not getting what is happenning?

Jayesh

Evertjan. 09-28-2005 03:55 PM

Re: -260C centigrade problem

Jayesh wrote on 28 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
> Hello...I am using xp_smtpsendmail procedure in order to send mail for
> my web base application.
> But when i sent -260C user will get -260$B!k(BC. which is scrap.

Doesn't matter as most users will not understand -260C either.

Both because my news-reader has it's own ideas about it and because
anything below 50 degrees Kelvin below the freezingpoint of water at sea
level is not clear to them.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Jayesh 09-29-2005 06:53 AM

Re: -260?C centigrade problem

i m not getting your point...

what it means?

~ Jayesh

Jayesh 09-29-2005 06:55 AM

Re: -260?C centigrade problem

I am not getting your point.
What exactly you mean to say?
i think did not understand what i mean to say?

~ Jayesh

Evertjan. 09-29-2005 07:51 AM

Re: -260?C centigrade problem

Jayesh wrote on 29 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
> I am not getting your point.
> What exactly you mean to say?
> i think did not understand what i mean to say?

This is usenet not email.
Others want to be able to follow a thread too.

If you want an anwer please quote [as per Netiquette]
where you are responding on, Jayesh.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.