Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.NET Design Tools (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t799676-asp-net-design-tools.html)

savvaschr@nodalsoft.com.cy 09-28-2005 12:03 PM

ASP.NET Design Tools

Hello ,
I am new to asp.net but old to vb.net .. so i dont find any dificulties
to move arround in code.

But my problem is , HOW to design the stracture of the web page in
Asp.Net.
For example , in the tool box there are no frames or a line object tha
can drow lines ,or other design tools for the designing of the GUI of
the page/form

Are there any tools tha i can add in the tool box and where can i found
them

Thanks a lot
Savvas

middletree 09-28-2005 01:14 PM

Re: ASP.NET Design Tools

In the first place, this is not an ASP.NET group. This is for ASP 3.0, also
known as classic ASP.

To answer your question, I can't speak for everyone, but I tend to use
Dreamweaver for layouts, with lots of hand-coding, before I move it over to
VB.NET.

news:1127909000.444907.69470@g14g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com...