Velocity Reviews

-   -   File upload tool recommendations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t799368-file-upload-tool-recommendations.html)

Byron 08-12-2005 01:57 AM

File upload tool recommendations

Hey,

I've been using SA-Fileup for a while on one server and need to buy some
similar ASP file upload software for another server. I've haven't been
thrilled with some of FileUp's features and it's pricing is pretty
severe.

I'm also aware of Persits' ASPUpload, which is running around $150 for a
single license these days. That's an option.

But I'm curious to hear of any alternate tools you guys use that are
maybe under the radar a little right now but offer great features for
lower prices.

Thanks.

Curt_C [MVP] 08-12-2005 03:57 AM

Re: File upload tool recommendations

Byron wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've been using SA-Fileup for a while on one server and need to buy some
> similar ASP file upload software for another server. I've haven't been
> thrilled with some of FileUp's features and it's pricing is pretty
> severe.
>
> I'm also aware of Persits' ASPUpload, which is running around $150 for a
> single license these days. That's an option.
>
> But I'm curious to hear of any alternate tools you guys use that are
> maybe under the radar a little right now but offer great features for
> lower prices.
>
> Thanks.

this is a pure ASP one, works decent and its free.
http://www.darkfalz.com/1043
Also, look on www.aspfaq.com for a nice listing of options.

--
Curt Christianson
site: http://www.darkfalz.com

FunkyMonk 08-12-2005 10:31 AM

Re: File upload tool recommendations

I use and recommend the ASPUpload tool by ChestySoft
(www.chestysoft.co.uk) which is $90 for multiple server. If you're into
image manipulation they also have a great tool csImage that we use a
lot

p.s. no i don't work for them!