Velocity Reviews

-   -   Accessing .aspx page behind firewall in DMZ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t799193-accessing-aspx-page-behind-firewall-in-dmz.html)

Terry 07-19-2005 09:32 PM

Accessing .aspx page behind firewall in DMZ

Hoping someone could help, We are hosting a web site, and within this web
site we are trying to open a .aspx page within the DMZ. Is there anyway to do
this? We are currently running Windows 2003 on both servers, and both servers
are running IIS. Redirecting the page of course does not work, any other
ideas?

Jim in Arizona 07-19-2005 11:52 PM

Re: Accessing .aspx page behind firewall in DMZ

"Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hoping someone could help, We are hosting a web site, and within this web
> site we are trying to open a .aspx page within the DMZ. Is there anyway to
> do
> this? We are currently running Windows 2003 on both servers, and both
> servers
> are running IIS. Redirecting the page of course does not work, any other
> ideas?

I don't really know what you mean, but I'm sure the folks over at one of the
following newsgroups can help.