Velocity Reviews

-   -   Permission Denied Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t798787-permission-denied-error.html)

amitavabardhan 05-23-2005 10:12 AM

Permission Denied Error

there is an aspx file in my virtual directory which access's an external file
via the filesystemobject.This file is giving a permissions denied error while
accessing the external file.

Steven Burn 05-24-2005 09:29 AM

Re: Permission Denied Error

Check the files permissions and make sure IUSR_<machine> has the correct permissions on it.

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group