Velocity Reviews

-   -   Folder being processed annoyance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7986-folder-being-processed-annoyance.html)

Carey Barnett 07-24-2003 11:05 AM

Folder being processed annoyance

In Messenger (Mail) I get a dialogue about 'Folder being processed'
periodically. I can't find which setting deals with this.

Problem is that the freaking dialogue comes up as the front window, and
pulls focus regardless of what else I'm doing. THIS IS VERY ANNOYING!

Does anyone know how to disable the dialogue, or change the periodicity
so it's less frequent, or anything to stop it screwing with my normal work.

Carey

Carey Barnett 07-24-2003 08:17 PM

Re: Folder being processed annoyance

Tried that. Makes it worse.