Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I check if CDO.SYS is working properly on Win2003/IIS 6.0? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t797939-how-can-i-check-if-cdo-sys-is-working-properly-on-win2003-iis-6-0-a.html)

Bill Nguyen 02-14-2005 10:01 PM

How can I check if CDO.SYS is working properly on Win2003/IIS 6.0?

I moved an ASP app to a new Win03 server. The sendmail function using CDO in
all ASP appls suddenly stopped working. It worked fine on the previous
server (also Win03/IIS6.0). Where should I go to check?
Thanks
Bill
-----------------

SAMPLE ERROR:
Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
Server.CreateObject Failed

includes/functions.asp, line 746

Patrice 02-15-2005 11:21 AM

Re: How can I check if CDO.SYS is working properly on Win2003/IIS 6.0?

What is the prog id ? CDONTS.NewMail is not available by default (use
CDO.Message instead).

If already CDO.Message looks like a SMTP server configruation problem...

Patrice