Velocity Reviews

-   -   WAP, ASP engineer required - London (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t797834-wap-asp-engineer-required-london.html)

James T 02-03-2005 03:24 PM

WAP, ASP engineer required - London

Hi,

at the company I work for we need to hire in London a WAP ASP engineer
to assist in ongoing product developments and maintenance of WML and
SMS driven applications and reporting systems. This will be achieved
with database driven ASP and WML development and the use of existing
management interfaces.

You should have experience of SQL Server database design and as
optimisation and data mining will be an integral part of this role
experience in this area too.

ASP/SQL development to provide and extend mobile entertainment
services, design and development of applications using ASP/SQL to
tight deadlines, online (WAP/Web) service development the ideal
candidate will be technically minded and have experience in SQL Server
database design and data mining, ASP or a strong background in
equivalent dynamic Web technology (PHP/Perl/etc), knowledge of IIS/SQL
Server management/configuration, experience with mobile technologies
such as WAP/WML.

Please contact me to discuss further on 0044 (0) 7952 145 127 or email
jamestobin@hotmail.com

Many thanks,
James

p.s. it is not my intention to forward this as spam. i am a
technically minded person and simply need to hire someone who
understands wap technologies.

Des Perado 02-03-2005 03:56 PM

Re: WAP, ASP engineer required - London

"James T" <jamestobin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:eff6b9bf.0502030724.5914f7c1@posting.google.c om...

> at the company I work for ...

> Please contact me to discuss further on 0044 (0) 7952 145 127 or email
> jamestobin@hotmail.com
>
> p.s. it is not my intention to forward this as spam. i am a
> technically minded person

If you're so technically minded then you may understand a certain reluctance
by people getting in touch with you via either a Hotmail email address or a
mobile phone number!! I certainly wouldn't.
A pukka company email address and/or a landline telephone number would be
far more impressive.
Not that I'm looking for a job; the above is just FWIW and my 2p.

Bob Lehmann 02-04-2005 01:03 AM

Re: WAP, ASP engineer required - London

Dear hotmail guy,

Your contact point does not impress me. Why would I want to do work for
someone that can't have a legit email address?

Bob Lehmann