Velocity Reviews

-   -   Picking out top three out of database (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t797342-picking-out-top-three-out-of-database.html)

Thomas 12-14-2004 12:08 PM

Picking out top three out of database

Sorry for not answering earlier... to much do at the moment, christmas
time and all.

The database used is an access, simply because I donīt know how to do
with any other db. Would like to try out something else (sql-server?)
but donīt know what. I need it to be free though...

/Thomas

s_m_b 12-14-2004 04:00 PM

Re: Picking out top three out of database

thomasemilson@hotmail.com (Thomas) wrote in
news:eeb0a9ba.0412140408.2b70ef8c@posting.google.c om:

should work on access. msde 2000 is free, but fussy to set up.
mySQL is free but kind of limited

all depends on the amount of traffic expected and the location.