Velocity Reviews

-   -   * NEWBIE ** ImageButton Aspect Ratio (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t796983-newbie-imagebutton-aspect-ratio.html)

David Whitchurch-Bennett 11-05-2004 09:09 PM

* NEWBIE ** ImageButton Aspect Ratio

I have some image buttons which I am dynamically adding from a database. No
problems so far...

However, when it loads the image using IMAGEURL=, it doesn't keep the
original aspect ratio.

Is there a way to keep this without resizing the control?

Many thanks,

David Whitchurch-Bennett

Ray Costanzo [MVP] 11-05-2004 09:51 PM

Re: * NEWBIE ** ImageButton Aspect Ratio

Hi David Whitchurch-Bennet,

This is a "classic" ASP group. The ASP.NET groups have "aspnet" in their
names, i.e. microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

Ray at work