Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where to look for ASP programmers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t796792-where-to-look-for-asp-programmers.html)

Bob Murdoch 10-20-2004 03:10 PM

Where to look for ASP programmers

I run a small company which is primarily involved in Delphi development.
From time to time, I have need for an ASP developer for small projects.

Is there a favorite haunt that you ASP full-timers use to find quality
contractors? The signal to noise on sites like Monster and Dice is way too
low for me to be confident that the person I'm looking at is a quality
programmer, vs a quality marketer.

Bob M..

John Beschler 10-20-2004 03:29 PM

RE: Where to look for ASP programmers

Bob,

I am an ASP developer with 4 years experience working with both SQL and MS
Access as backends. If you are interested, contact me at:
support@mylastname.com

(Note: Replace mylastname with beschler in email address)

Andrew Zamkovoy 10-23-2004 04:05 PM

Re: Where to look for ASP programmers

Hello,

My experience in Computer Science started in 1993 as a Pascal Programmer.

My general skills are:

ASP (since 2000 till present time),
HTML (since 1998 till present time),
Borland Delphi (since 1996 till present time)
Borland Pascal (since 1994 till present time)
MS Access (since 1996 till present time)
+Internet Information Server, DNS, MS-DOS, NT4, NT2000

My hourly rate are: $9/h. (including 25% VAT)

AIM (AOL): AndrewZamkovoy
ICQ: 17449866
MSN: MonsterZam

With best regards,

Steven Burn 10-23-2004 11:35 PM

Re: Where to look for ASP programmers

www.rentacoder.com seems popular

Either that, or try your local employment agencies

--

Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group