Velocity Reviews

-   -   .vbs function in an .asp page? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t796324-vbs-function-in-an-asp-page.html)

ben h 09-13-2004 10:23 AM

.vbs function in an .asp page?

can I include into an .asp page a script file?
My script file would have a bunch of functions written in VBScript, say, and my
asp page also in VBScript.

I want to be able to write a few functions that can be accessed by an .asp page,
and also by scripts that run on the web server (e.g. via scheduled tasks).

ben

Dave Anderson 09-13-2004 06:57 PM

Re: .vbs function in an .asp page?

ben h wrote:
> can I include into an .asp page a script file?
> My script file would have a bunch of functions written in VBScript,
> say, and my asp page also in VBScript.
>
> I want to be able to write a few functions that can be accessed by an
> .asp page, and also by scripts that run on the web server (e.g. via
> scheduled tasks).

Pesumably, yes, but VBScript on the client is spectacularly short-sighted,
so I wouldn't.

--
Dave Anderson