Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP Event ID 5 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t795298-asp-event-id-5-a.html)

Tony 07-07-2004 12:10 PM

ASP Event ID 5

Hi. One of my servers keeps giving me the error below
every 1 1/2 hours or so. Any ideas? Thanks

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Active Server Pages
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5
Date: 7/7/2004
Time: 6:15:40 AM
User: N/A
Computer: yyyyyy
Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed
for Application Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the
following error: Could not create a Disk Cache Sub-
directory for the Application Pool. The data may have
additional error codes..

Data:
0000: 05 00 00 00 ....

Aaron [SQL Server MVP] 07-07-2004 01:35 PM

Re: ASP Event ID 5

That specific error message isn't listed, but browse through this article
and the links it points to:
http://www.aspfaq.com/2355

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/