Velocity Reviews

-   -   Select All Checkboxes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t795296-select-all-checkboxes.html)

Amit D.Shinde 07-07-2004 08:50 AM

Select All Checkboxes

I am having one form in ASP
I am retriving the records of students from Database and displaying it
in a tabular form
in a student database there is a field called "paid"
datatype:boolean(yes/no) in access.
This field is displayed on the form with the help of format.

I want there should be only one checkbox above all checkboxes ..when
that checkbox is selected all the checkboxes should get selected.
(This functionality is just like any Inbox functionality of our email
a/c)

Also The values should be get updated in the database ..for the
records whose checkbox is selected as True and not selected also as
false

CJM 07-07-2004 09:19 AM

Re: Select All Checkboxes

This is a client-side issue; what you are asking for can be done with
Javascript, but I suggest you post your question to
microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.

Chris

news:9aee070d.0407070050.4417da3b@posting.google.c om...