Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP Formatting (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t795292-asp-formatting.html)

Donald Grover 07-06-2004 11:07 PM

ASP Formatting

Im looking for an online site that I can format or tidy ASP pages.
If any one also knows of a software application that can format asp /html
pages id be greatfull of that link too.
Regards
Don Grover

Bullschmidt 07-07-2004 05:32 AM

Re: ASP Formatting

Perhaps check this out:

Clean up your Web pages with HTML TIDY Copyright 1998-2001 W3C.
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
Fixes mistakes in HTML code and attempts to fix ASP.

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
ASP Designer Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

CJM 07-07-2004 09:20 AM

Re: ASP Formatting

HTML Tidy is integrated with HTML-Kit - a free web development package. IMHO
it's better than just using Tody on it's plus there are other useful
features in it...

Chris