Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem open mht files in IE with IIS. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t795272-problem-open-mht-files-in-ie-with-iis.html)

Gabriel Froes 07-05-2004 07:44 PM

Problem open mht files in IE with IIS.

Hy,

I try to open mht file generated by ASP use the Content-Type = "application/msword".

When the browser show de "dowload dialog" and I click in the Save button the file open perfectly, but if I try to click in the Open button, the browser show the "downloading dialog" and stay perpetual trying to open the file.

My problem is, I cant save the file in the local machine, I need the Open only in memory.

tanks.

Aaron [SQL Server MVP] 07-05-2004 08:02 PM

Re: Problem open mht files in IE with IIS.

Have you tried saving the file to the server, and then response.redirect to
it?

--
http://www.aspfaq.com/
(Reverse address to reply.)