Velocity Reviews

-   -   serverXMLhttp (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t794609-serverxmlhttp.html)

Mike D 05-24-2004 08:24 PM

serverXMLhttp

I have been reading these posts and I thought I may be
able to use serverXMLhttp for my current problem.

My company requires all of their divisions to use the same
template for intranet sites. They (corp IT) changes this
template often. I can use serverXMLhttp to read the their
site and dsplay everything. My problem is the .js
and .css include files they use. How can I get this info
into the correct format in my page and change their
relative image links so that I can use their images.

I will have a few minor edits for links and one image
change. I assume that can be done through Replace()

Thanks for any input

Mike