Velocity Reviews

-   -   Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t794589-visual-studio-net-has-detected-that-the-specified-web-server-is-not-running-asp-net-version-1-1-you-will-be-unable-to-run-asp-net-web-applications-or-services.html)

Ahmed El Lakani 05-23-2004 08:14 AM

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services.

hi all,

recently i've installed vs.NET 2003 on my pc which is runing window 2000 pro
with sp4,
but when i'm trying to create new ASP.NET Web appication i got this messages
"Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not
running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web
applications or services."

whats rong ???

thanks
my best regards

Αντώνης 05-23-2004 12:49 PM

Re: Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web serveris not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Webapplications or services.

Hi Ahmed,

First, you need to make sure IIS is installed:
- Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Select Add/Remove Windows Components
- Make sure Internet Information Services (IIS) is checked

Second, you need to make sure IIS is running:
- Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Make sure IIS Admin Service is in Started status
- Make sure World Wide Web Publishing Service is in Started status

Third, you need enable ASP.NET in IIS:
- Start > Run: aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Hope this helps,
Antoni

B&D Technologies
http://www.bd-tech.com
Antoni Biliardis - antoni(at)bd-tech.com

O/H Ahmed El Lakani έγραψε:

Ahmed El Lakani 05-23-2004 03:10 PM

Re: Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services.

Hi Antoni,

thanks much for your replay,

okay i've done all what u said , but it doesn't work ,
any way, i've recently solved this problem,
1 - i did uninstall IIS
2- reboot
3 - install IIS
4 - reboot