Velocity Reviews

-   -   random information (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7940-random-information.html)

Will Napier 06-28-2003 04:18 PM

random information

Hi just some random information:

last train to ealing broadway is 00:20 from Paddington. If you wanted to
give me a lift to Paddington that would be nice. It normally takes
about fifteen mins, but I think I would like to leave 45 if that's ok,
ie leave party at 11:30. Just a thought. You may of course be too busy
partying.

xxx

Gnomalarta 06-28-2003 09:54 PM

Re: random information

Whilst decanting a beer Gnomalarta smiled when he saw that Will Napier had
written in news:bdkf54$7un$1@sparta.btinternet.com:

<SNIP>

> If you wanted to
> give me a lift to Paddington that would be nice. It normally takes
> about fifteen mins,

Not from Southampton, it doesn't matey! Anyway after a day on the allotment
the last thing I want is to go out enjoying myself.

XXX