Velocity Reviews

-   -   Another Visual Interdev and Asp.Net question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t793842-another-visual-interdev-and-asp-net-question.html)

dev 04-06-2004 01:39 PM

Another Visual Interdev and Asp.Net question

Hello,
The server running IIS 5.0. There is a Visual Interdev asp site that I
would like to link (Href) to an asp.net application. It seems to me that
there may be no problem but I would like to get some opinions and gotchas
since I have never actually done this before. I need to build an emailer
(no, not spam) and would like to take advantage of the dontnet framework
instead of using Visual Interdev (VS6). Opinions please!

TIA,
Steven

Roland Hall 04-06-2004 03:14 PM

Re: Another Visual Interdev and Asp.Net question

"dev" wrote in message news:%23I9OVy9GEHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
: The server running IIS 5.0. There is a Visual Interdev asp site that
: would like to link (Href) to an asp.net application. It seems to me that
: there may be no problem but I would like to get some opinions and gotchas
: since I have never actually done this before. I need to build an emailer
: (no, not spam) and would like to take advantage of the dontnet framework
: instead of using Visual Interdev (VS6). Opinions please!

Just one... If this is a .NET question, these NGs may return better
results:
microsoft.public.dotnet.*

This is Classic ASP.

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */

dev 04-06-2004 03:20 PM

Re: Another Visual Interdev and Asp.Net question

Thanks...