Velocity Reviews

-   -   IIS Cacheing? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t793564-iis-cacheing.html)

David Lozzi 02-25-2004 08:19 PM

IIS Cacheing?

A few IIS 5.0 Servers I've worked with appears to Cache page information. If
I removed a few files and then replace them with updated file, then go to
the site, the information is not updated, unless i restart IISAdmin service.

thanks

David Lozzi

Atrax 02-26-2004 09:18 AM

Re: IIS Cacheing?

would these be ASP or other dynamic pages? there's a 'cache script
engines' option. Generally though I've never seen an effect from it -
it's more likely a browser or proxy issue.

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.1 in beta with Mozilla-compatibility.
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonk...trax.RichEdit/

dhanezep 03-01-2004 11:12 AM

Re: IIS Cacheing?

I think your problem is come from IE cache thier temporary internet files