Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP not work in w2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t792919-asp-not-work-in-w2003.html)

Andrew 01-26-2004 05:52 AM

ASP not work in w2003

I've just moved all asp file from IIS4/5 to IIS6(2003), but they don't work.
It there any trick?

--
Andrew

Rob Meade 01-26-2004 11:02 AM

Re: ASP not work in w2003

"Andrew" wrote ...

> I've just moved all asp file from IIS4/5 to IIS6(2003), but they don't

work.
> It there any trick?

You may not have seen this, as I didnt initially, but in the Manage Server
screen (Administrative Options) you can set and manage roles for the server,
you'll need to choose manage for the IIS role (cant remember its name now) -
you'll be given a list of features that you can allow/disallow, such as
parent paths, server side includes, and ASP - enable the ASP one.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

Regards

Rob

Aaron Bertrand - MVP 01-26-2004 02:09 PM

Re: ASP not work in w2003

Maybe you could be more specific; I have no idea what "don't work" means.

Or, see if your issue is covered here:
http://www.aspfaq.com/2476
http://www.aspfaq.com/2157
http://www.aspfaq.com/2147