Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP developer Calgary (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t792203-asp-developer-calgary.html)

cory 12-17-2003 04:26 AM

ASP developer Calgary

This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
developers here living in Calgary, AB?

If so please contact me for possible work.....

website2003ATtelusDOT

net

Thank you.

Jeff Cochran 12-17-2003 12:59 PM

Re: ASP developer Calgary

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote:

>This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
>developers here living in Calgary, AB?

Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them... :)

>If so please contact me for possible work.....

Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?

Jeff

cory 12-17-2003 05:17 PM

Re: ASP developer Calgary

"Jeff Cochran" <jcochran.nospam@naplesgov.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:26:34 GMT, "cory" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >This is probably a long shot but are there any reliable competent ASP.net
> >developers here living in Calgary, AB?

> Probably, though a .NET group would be where you'd find them... :)
>
> >If so please contact me for possible work.....

> Why must an ASP developer, even in .NET, live where you do?
>
> Jeff

Well, I have thought of using someone outside of where I live but it could
make for hard communications to explain things, it may also take longer as
well. Have you completed projects in this fashion?

Tom B 12-19-2003 03:14 AM

Re: ASP developer Calgary

Have you tried something like www.rentacoder.com ?