Velocity Reviews

-   -   Make automatic again (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7919-make-automatic-again.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Umlja3k=?= 11-15-2005 02:03 AM

Make automatic again

I disconected from my wireless network and now its set as manual rather than
automatic. How do I change it back to auto?

looked through the setting and couldnt find anything. Hope one of you can
help.

ANONYMOUS 11-15-2005 02:37 AM

Re: Make automatic again

1) Right-Click on the wireless Connection in the sys tray;
2) Status,
3) View Wireless Networks,
4) change Advanced Settings
5) Wireless Networks Tab