Velocity Reviews

-   -   Lotus Notes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t791876-lotus-notes.html)

Scott 11-28-2003 11:36 PM

Lotus Notes

Does anyone know how to capture someone's LotusNotes email
address and not the domain email address?

For example, I looking to capture someone's LotusNotes
email which may be "John J Doe" or "John J
Doe/ABCCompany@ABC" and not "john.j.doe@abccompany.com".

I working on INTRANET application, which asks the user to
supply their LotusNotes email, but the user either doesn't
know what that is or assumes a domain type email address
(i.e. @abccompany.com).

I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem on
the Lotus website, so any help that I can get from someone
who's dealt with issue before would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

TomB 12-01-2003 04:51 PM

Re: Lotus Notes

There's a product on IBM's website that lets you set up a connection to
Domino/Notes as if it were a relational database.
If you get that you should be able to query names.nsf on the Domino server,
and get all of your user's names and addresses.

I think it's called notesSQL, or something like that.

Tom B

TomB 12-01-2003 04:53 PM

Re: Lotus Notes

Here it is...