Velocity Reviews

-   -   Please help me - urgent- (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t791435-please-help-me-urgent.html)

Vitamin 11-06-2003 07:49 AM

Please help me - urgent-

I am wrote a java class and have placed in %system%/java/trustlib

and I have using getObject to instant that class

however, i found a serious problem, it is although I have replace a new
version of class inside that folder

the asp page will display the oldest version result, said aaa.class have
instant by B machine in 2003/10/1, and I have replace the aaa.class by
latest version, then A machine instant that class again, however, it will be
display the old version aaa.class result... why??

Vitamin 11-07-2003 02:29 AM

Re: Please help me - urgent-

i know that if i place the .class file in the %system%/java/trustlib, that
..class file is no need to register to the server, am i right?
also, the .class name is the same in both old and newer version

what can i do??
thx~