Velocity Reviews

-   -   Tools For ASP Web Programmers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t791363-tools-for-asp-web-programmers.html)

Matt 11-02-2003 10:36 PM

Tools For ASP Web Programmers

Can anyone give me good references on tools for ASP web programmers? I am
not talking about DreamWeaver or FrontPage for developing ASP pages, but
other tools that ASP web programmers should use, for example, for
performance measurements, etc... I don't know if there are any tools, I just
ask because I am new ASP web programmer.

Thanks!!

CJM 11-03-2003 12:04 PM

Re: Tools For ASP Web Programmers

Some good ASP resource sites:

www.aspin.com
www.aspfaq.com
www.4guysfromrolla.com

There are plenty of others....

Chris

Kris Eiben 11-03-2003 02:42 PM

Re: Tools For ASP Web Programmers

These aren't ASP specific, but still good tools:
http://www.sysinternals.com/
I find filemon and regmon particularly useful for figuring out just
exactly which permissions I'm missing.