Velocity Reviews

-   -   HTTP Error 500 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t791227-http-error-500-a.html)

Vera 10-26-2003 01:20 PM

HTTP Error 500

Window XP PRO, Access 2000, FR2002, FP2002 ext.
I have 3 webs with database, two work fine, the other
gives this error.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
error '80004005'

Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It
is already opened exclusively by another user, or you
need permission to view its data.

I had to reinstall Window and published all the web site
from ISP were they work fine. They worked fine before the
crash.

Vera

debbied 10-26-2003 08:47 PM

HTTP Error 500

Have you tried compacting and repairing the access
database? Or rebooting that server?

Bob Barrows 10-26-2003 09:27 PM

Re: HTTP Error 500

Vera wrote:
> Window XP PRO, Access 2000, FR2002, FP2002 ext.
> I have 3 webs with database, two work fine, the other
> gives this error.
>
> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
> error '80004005'
>

> Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft
> Jet database engine cannot open the file '(unknown)'. It
> is already opened exclusively by another user, or you
> need permission to view its data.
>
> I had to reinstall Window and published all the web site
> from ISP were they work fine. They worked fine before the
> crash.
>
> Vera

Start here: http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2009

Bob Barrows