Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple Banner Management (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t790777-simple-banner-management.html)

Jeff Uchtman 10-07-2003 03:18 PM

Simple Banner Management

Has anybody found a simple, no zone, banner ad management app? I just want
click through and a start stop date function. I have see everything from
soup to nuts on ad management form $10.00 to $4900.00. Just want it simple.

Thanks
jeff

Ray at 10-07-2003 03:46 PM

Re: Simple Banner Management

How about the ad-rotator component that is built into IIS?

http://support.microsoft.com/search/...iis+ad+rotator

Ray at work

Jeff Uchtman 10-07-2003 03:55 PM

Re: Simple Banner Management

That works great Ray and its what I am presently using but I need simple, so
simple the help desk can add a banner, upload the file, and set the start -
stop date.

Thanks
Jeff

James Monroe 10-08-2003 07:54 AM

Re: Simple Banner Management

this application uses zones but it does not get any simpler
there interface is super easy to deal with

I use it on my sites

www.aspbanner.com