Velocity Reviews

-   -   Query in Index Server: @filename search problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t790772-query-in-index-server-filename-search-problem.html)

abcdef 10-07-2003 02:31 PM

Query in Index Server: @filename search problem

I try to do some search in ASP using the filename on an Index server
Catalog. The filename begin with date (2001_06_13.html). I do some search
with < and > and it work fine but when I do something like "@filename LIKE
'%2001%'" it return anything. I tried this query alone without any query
and it did the same thing. With all the test I made I think @filename
doesn't work with LIKE. How can I do search with wildcard with the
filename??? I use Windows 2000 server.

I have an other trouble. When I try to sort by filename sometime it work
sometime it don't. Somebody know some issue about that?

Dan