Velocity Reviews

-   -   DLLHOST --asp pages timed out (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t790570-dllhost-asp-pages-timed-out.html)

Glenn Lankin 09-29-2003 01:45 PM

DLLHOST --asp pages timed out

Im suddenly having a problem with the asp pages displaying
on my website. Whenever I try to access an asp page, the
processor usage of the task "dllhost.exe" shoots up to
100% and my asp script times out.

This asp code has been running on my site for over a year
and nothing has changed about it. All the articles/advice
that I have read relate to programming variables within
the asp script to prevent these type of problems. If the
script has been running for this long, why would this type
of problem manefest itself at this time?

I need some help here.

Atrax 09-30-2003 02:52 AM

Re: DLLHOST --asp pages timed out

it could be a problem with a dependency - have you applied any service
packs or patched pately? perhaps a new MDAC?

Atrax. MVP, IIS
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonk...trax.RichEdit/