Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does this newsgroup deal with asp.net also? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t790303-does-this-newsgroup-deal-with-asp-net-also.html)

bw 09-18-2003 11:01 AM

Does this newsgroup deal with asp.net also?

Hi, can someone please let me know if this newsgroup also deals with
asp.net? If not, sorry for bothering you.

Cheers,
Bill

mark4asp 09-18-2003 11:35 AM

Re: Does this newsgroup deal with asp.net also?

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:01:25 +0800, "bw" <bw76ie@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi, can someone please let me know if this newsgroup also deals with
>asp.net? If not, sorry for bothering you.
>
>Cheers,
>Bill

go to news:microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

and also others beginning:

Erik 09-18-2003 04:55 PM

Re: Does this newsgroup deal with asp.net also?

This newsgroup is primarily not used for ASP.Net.
Add this msnews.microsoft.com newsgroup below.

Erik Roessing
www.pacificdesignstudios.com
Pacific Design Studios