Velocity Reviews

-   -   Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t789121-unable-to-set-server-into-correct-debugging-state-automatically.html)

Andrew Chalk 08-02-2003 04:02 AM

Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically

I get the above message in Visual Interdev 6.0 when I run an ASP project.
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Many thanks.

Roy in 08-02-2003 04:51 AM

Re: Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically

well what's the problem?
do you want to set server into correct debugging state automatically
or
make the message go away without setting the server into correct debugging
state automatically

Andrew Chalk 08-02-2003 07:07 AM

Re: Unable to set server into correct debugging state automatically

Roy: You're an idiot. Go back to gravedigging.

"Roy in <%=H.E.Double Toothpicks $>" <Roy@DoubleToothpicks.com> wrote in
message news:uWxnCHLWDHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...