Velocity Reviews

-   -   The best webinterface for data editing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t788173-the-best-webinterface-for-data-editing.html)

Allan Allan Ebdrup 07-03-2003 07:45 AM

The best webinterface for data editing

Hi
I'm looking for the best webinterface for editing database data, for example
publishing a table with foreign keys shown as a dropdown.

I don't care what database the interface is for (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle,
MySQL, Access, Filemaker, PostgreSQL, ...), and the price of the software is
also "irrelevant", I just want the best piece of software. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. What do you use?

Note: Follow-Up is set to the newsgroup: comp.databases

Kind Regards,
Allan Allan Ebdrup