Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't display ASP Pages (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t788070-cant-display-asp-pages.html)

Frank Py 06-30-2003 04:58 PM

Can't display ASP Pages

I have a laptop with Win2 K pro that is haveing problems displaying ANY
ASP pages when hosting locally with it's IIS. When we hit any local ASP
page we get:
HTTP error 500 - There is a problem with the page you are trying to
reach and cannot be displayed. We can see ASP pages on this machine when
going outside (when pages are being hosted on other sites). These ASP
pages work fine when run on other machines in the office using a local
host.

Does anyone know what this might be? Help appreciated. Thanks.

Frank

Ray at 06-30-2003 05:11 PM

Re: Can't display ASP Pages

http://www.aspfaq.com/2109