Velocity Reviews

-   -   WCF 3.5 Service and multiple http bindings (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t788022-wcf-3-5-service-and-multiple-http-bindings.html)

Morten Vestergaard Pedersen 04-14-2010 07:19 AM

WCF 3.5 Service and multiple http bindings

Hi

I can't get my WCF service to work with more than one http binding.

In IIS 7 I have to bindings http:/service and http:/service.test both at
port 80

In my web.config I have added the baseAddressPrefixFilters but I can't add
more than one

<serviceHostingEnvironment>
<baseAddressPrefixFilters>
<add prefix="http://service"/>
<add prefix="http://service.test"/>
</baseAddressPrefixFilters>
</serviceHostingEnvironment>

This gives almost the same error "This collection already contains an
address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in
this collection. "
as if no filers were specified at all (This collection already contains an
address with scheme http. There can be at most one address per scheme in
this collection.
Parameter name: item)

If I add only one filter then the service works but only responds on the
added filter address.

I've also tried with specifing multiple endpoints like (and only one filter):

<endpoint address="http://service.test" binding="basicHttpBinding"
bindingConfiguration="" contract="IService" />
<endpoint address="http://service" binding="basicHttpBinding"
bindingConfiguration="" contract="IService" />

Then still only the address also specified in the filter works and the other
returns this error: Server Error in Application "ISPSERVICE" HTTP Error 400.0
- Bad Request

Regards
Morten

Mr. Arnold 04-14-2010 10:37 AM

Re: WCF 3.5 Service and multiple http bindings

Morten Vestergaard Pedersen wrote:

<snipped>

<http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/wcf/threads/>