Velocity Reviews

-   -   Using combo to filter all (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t787935-using-combo-to-filter-all.html)

Marco 08-27-2009 01:57 PM

Using combo to filter all

Hi,

I have almost no experience in ASP bu tI need to develop a small site linked
to an access database in order to load data.

So, in my site I've got two combobox or if you prefer List/Menu controls.

It's working ok, I mean, if I choose an option in each combox it filter.

What I need to to have an option in each combobox to not filter, such like
an option saying ALL, so if I choose the option ALL in one combobox it would
show all records.

I hope I was clear.

Please help.

Thanks.