Velocity Reviews

-   -   how to pass values from one page to another page in xbap (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t787692-how-to-pass-values-from-one-page-to-another-page-in-xbap.html)

ravikumar.annama@gmail.com 09-29-2008 09:52 AM

how to pass values from one page to another page in xbap

Dear All,

Here is my question. I want to pass a set of values from a login.xbap
to another xbap pages. It seems no way to do it like using session, or
server.transfer, or querystring. can any one give me an idea?

Many thanks!

John Saunders 09-29-2008 03:06 PM

Re: how to pass values from one page to another page in xbap

<ravikumar.annama@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear All,
>
> Here is my question. I want to pass a set of values from a login.xbap
> to another xbap pages. It seems no way to do it like using session, or
> server.transfer, or querystring. can any one give me an idea?

I don't even know what xbap is, but I don't think it has to do with web
services, does it? You should post to a different newsgroup - I just don't
know which one.