Velocity Reviews

-   -   what win32 API does dotnet web services use? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786873-what-win32-api-does-dotnet-web-services-use.html)

gilad 02-04-2007 05:05 PM

what win32 API does dotnet web services use?

hi,
I would like to know which win32 API does the dotnet web services use?
is it winInet or winHttp? is there a table that translates commands?

Thanks,
Gilad.

gilad 02-05-2007 11:49 AM

Re: what win32 API does dotnet web services use?

On Feb 4, 7:05 pm, "gilad" <gil...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I would like to know which win32 API does the dotnet web services use?
> is it winInet or winHttp? is there a table that translates commands?
>
> Thanks,
> Gilad.

from my research I found that it is not using WinInet or WinHttp. but
it is hard to believe that it is using winsock and not some http
library.