Velocity Reviews

-   -   is not a valid AllXsd value (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786819-is-not-a-valid-allxsd-value.html)

Massimo_Z 01-03-2007 08:29 PM

is not a valid AllXsd value

hi, I have this problem with a third part webservice that answer with
'2006-12-27 16:14:02' string that the parser won't understand because
it's not ISO standard (it need the T between date and time), so:

- I tried to change into < xsd:element name='date' type='xsd:string' /
> from type xsd:dateTime in the index.wsdl, but it don't works.

The developer of the webservice don't want to change nothing (they
prefer to deploy a not standard answer...)

if you have news about it let me know here.

thanks to all replies.