Velocity Reviews

-   -   SOAP UserNameToken (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786540-soap-usernametoken.html)

APA 09-17-2006 06:20 AM

SOAP UserNameToken

I have a company that wants to integrate their application (developed with J2EE) with my web service interface. My web service uses Username Token
authentication so my question is how do they create a username token in the SOAP request? I don't know if the username token is an standard part of
the SOAP envelope so if they have to manually construct it I'd like to know what it looks like so I can tell them how to do it.

Thanks.