Velocity Reviews

-   -   Change Content-Type. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786422-change-content-type.html)

KaNos 08-08-2006 06:12 PM

Change Content-Type.

Hello,
When I consume my webservice, it sends a Content-Type :
application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8. But I want to change it to Content-Type
: application/xml; charset=utf-8. Is there something to ad or delete in the
config file ? I don't know how to do that.
Thanks for response.

Rinku V 08-21-2006 12:13 PM

RE: Change Content-Type.

In your client code try something like:

HttpWebRequest req = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(url);
req.Method = "GET";
req.ContentType = "application/xml; charset=utf-8";