Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for a directory of local developers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786368-looking-for-a-directory-of-local-developers.html)

Tony 07-25-2006 04:12 PM

Looking for a directory of local developers

Does anybody know of any good web sites for looking for local developers
that are skilled with porting a VB app to an asp.net app?

Thanks

Kim Greenlee 07-25-2006 07:45 PM

RE: Looking for a directory of local developers

Tony,

I find craigslist.org to be the best site for local anything. If your city
is supported then you should look at the Jobs->software/qa/dba section and
the gigs->computer sections and determine which area is best for you to post
in.

Remote contractors can also be found through craigslist.org as well as other
online sites.

Good luck,

Kim Greenlee

--
digipede - Many legs make light work.
Grid computing for the real world.

Tony 07-26-2006 01:07 PM

Re: Looking for a directory of local developers

Thanks Kim, I did not even think of craigslist.